Within reach of the Matterhorn, the Mont-Blanc and the Gran-Paradiso
The Aosta valley is situated in Italy, on the other side of the Great Saint-Bernard pass. The main resorts are Courmayeur, at the foot of the Mont-Blanc, Breuil-Cervinia, near the Matterhorn, Gressoney-La Trinité, at the foot of the Mont-Rose, as well as Pila and Cogne, in the Gran-Paradiso massif.
Spend some quality time skiing in a spectacular setting surrounded by mountains, where you can make the best of off-piste skiing on many different slopes.
Make sure you have a trip on the Skyway Monte Bianco cable car, near Courmayeur. An unforgettable experience!
ANNUAL PASS VERBIER 4VALLÉES
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Six free day ski passes in the winter
You can’t use more than one day pass per week (Monday to Sunday).
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.
Show all photos