Bansko Ski Resort
Skiing and fun galore!
Bansko is the most attractive and popular Eastern European ski resort. It is located in Pirin national park, in Bulgaria, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The highest peak, Vikhren (2,914 m), is also the third highest in the Balkans.
For six consecutive years, Bansko has won the World Ski Awards title of “best ski resort in Bulgaria”. The alpine climate and scenery provide excellent conditions for both amateur and professional skiers, who can enjoy the snow from December until May. Summer holidaymakers are also drawn to the area.
The old town of Bansko has carefully retained all its charm and you can wander along the paved streets, admiring the old houses which resemble cloisters, with high stone walls and small, shuttered windows. This subtle combination of old and new imparts a unique feeling to the resort.
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass, you can enjoy:
- Three free daily ski passes
These day passes are issued on the condition that you reserve accommodation in a Bansko Ski Resort partner hotel, through the Balkan Holidays agency.
How to use your vouchers:
- Book accommodation in a Bansko Ski Resort partner hotel through the Balkan Holidays agency.
- Log in and access your digital voucher booklet.
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass and hotel booking confirmation.