Europe's most southern resort
Not only is Sierra Nevada (1,200 m) the highest ski area in Spain, it is also the most southerly one in Europe.
From the highest peak, La Veleta, you can admire the Mediterranean and get a glimpse of the Moroccan coast. The ski area covers over 110 km, with 131 slopes of all levels and excellent snow conditions.
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Five free daily ski passes in the winter
- Five free daily passes in the summer
Passes are issued on the condition that you book accommodation in a partner hotel in Sierra Nevada:
- Hotel Telecabina** – in Pradollano Village – Sierra Nevada
- Hotel Ziryab*** – in Pradollano Village – Sierra Nevada
- AH Trevenque*** – in Pradollano Village – Sierra Nevada
How to use your vouchers:
- Reserve accommodation in a partner hotel.
- Log in and access your digital voucher booklet.
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass and your booking confirmation.