Wanlong Ski Resort
China on skis
Wanlong is at the bottom of Mount Honghualiang (2,110 m), in Chongli district (Hebei province), in China. It is 249 km from Beijing and 60 km from Zhangjiakou. The ski area extends over 58 km2, with a height difference of 554 m, and is one of the first resorts to open, at the end of the year, in both China and Asia.
Wanlong resort was opened in 2003 and covers a total of 44.99 km. The 32 runs, with slopes of 5° to 27°, are perfect for skiers of all levels to enjoy.
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Five free daily ski passes
Passes are issued on the condition that you book accommodation in a Wanlong partner hotel.
- How to use your vouchers:
- Book accommodation in a Wanlong partner hotel.
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.