Spoilt for choix in the Mont-Blanc Natural Resort
The Mont-Blanc Natural Resort has a wide choice of slopes, spread out over different ski areas: Les Grands Montets, Brévent, Flégère, Le Tour, Vallorcine and Les Houches [except for the Evasion Mont-Blanc area*]. Facing the Mont-Blanc massif, the Chamonix valley and close to the Argentière glacier, it offers spectacular panoramic views and there are plenty of possibilities for on and off-piste skiing, freestyle skiing and forest skiing.
*With a departure from Megève or St-Gervais
Make sure you visit the Aiguille du Midi and the Montenvers Mer de Glace, and take a trip on the Mont-Blanc tramway.
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Six free daily ski passes in the winter
- One free day pass in the summer
You can’t use more than one day pass per week (Monday to Sunday).
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.