The most liberating experience in the Alps
Fresh, pure air, unspoiled snow, sunshine all day and a view over the most spectacular 4,000 m summits in Valais: Welcome to Aletsch Arena!
Located close to Brig and Goms, this holiday resort lies in the Jungfrau-Aletsch region, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. At the top of the slopes, you can discover the magnificent Aletsch glacier, the longest of its kind. Come and get a taste of freedom in the heart of the Swiss mountains!
You can reach the Aletsch glacier resorts by cable car in 7 to 10 minutes, leaving from Mörel, Betten or Fiesch, in the Rhone valley. The resorts, Riederalp, Bettmeralp and Fiescheralp, are all car-free. They sit on a sunny plateau and offer wide slopes and an exceptional view. Last but not least, you can put your skis on just outside your door and ski home again at the end of the day!
With the Verbier 4 Vallées annual pass, you can enjoy:
- 5 free day ski passes in the winter
- 2 free day passes in the summer
These can be used on consecutive days.
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.