The experience of a lifetime
For the experience of a lifetime, come and ski in one of the 34 internationally renowned Vail resorts.
This unique ski area has a wide variety of terrain and back bowls. With an average of 300 sunny days per year and annual snowfall of over 9 m, skiing there promises to be a dream come true!
Perhaps you would prefer to ski in the legendary Whistler resort? The stunning landscape, majestic mountains and pure air bring to light what’s most important: the power of nature.
That’s not all, however! Here is a list of all the resorts included in the Epic Pass, which you can visit:
- Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone and Crested Butte in Colorado
- Park City in Utah
- Whistler Blackcomb in Canada
- Stowe, Okemo and Mount Snow in Vermont
- Mount Sunapee, Attitash, Crotched and Wildcat in New Hampshire
- Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in California
- Stevens Pass in Washington
- Hunter Mountain in New York State
- Roundtop, Whitetail, Jack Frost, Big Boulder and Alpine Valley in Pennsylvania
- Brandywine, Mad River and Hidden Valley in Ohio
- Perisher in Australia
- Afton Alps, Mount Brighton, Wilmot, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek and Paoli Peaks in the Midwest
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Five free daily ski passes in one of the Vail resorts
Passes are issued on the condition that you book accommodation in a Vail Resorts partner hotel.
How to use your vouchers:
- Book accommodation in a Vail Resorts partner hotel.
- Present your personal pass and you booking confirmation at the sales desks.