In the heart of Andorra, in the Pyrenees
The resort of Grandvalira encompasses the ski areas of two of the seven “parishes” in Andorra. It was formed in 2003, when two of the oldest resorts in the Pyrenees merged: Pas-de-la-Case / Grau Roig / Encamp (founded in 1956) and Soldeu/ El Tarter/ Canillo (founded in 1964). This fusion resulted in the creation of the largest ski resort in the Pyrenees, and one of the largest in Europe. There are 138 runs for all levels of skill, covering 210 km, and one lift pass gives you access to the whole ski area.
As a result of massive investment and its commitment to constant innovation, Grandvalira is classed amongst the top international resorts and has hosted events such as the Women’s World Cup in 2012 and the trials for the Speed Skiing World Cup in 2012 and 2013.
Grandvalira has been paradise for skiers since 1956, offering an extensive choice of activities for all its visitors. Come and enjoy nature and have fun trying something new. Your holiday will be unforgettable!
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Five free daily ski passes
- Discount on accommodation
These can be used on consecutive days.
How to use your vouchers:
- Mention your Verbier 4Vallées pass when booking accommodation to get discount.
- Log in and access your digital voucher booklet.
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.