Portes du Soleil
One of the World's biggest ski areas
The Portes du Soleil has been one of the most extensive ski areas in the world for over 50 years. It encompasses 12 resorts, between France and Switzerland, and is one hour’s drive from Geneva. Discover Abondance, Avoriaz, Châtel, La Chapelle d’Abondance, Les Gets, Montriond, Morzine-Avoriaz, Saint Jean d’Aulps, Champéry, Morgins, Torgon, Val-d’Illiez - Les Crosets - Champoussin.
This natural powder reserve is situated in the heart of the Alps and enjoys excellent snowfall with an average of 7.83 m of snow per year, from mid-November to the end of April. Enjoy unique experiences such as the “ski safari” or slip on your skis and travel between resorts, valleys and even countries!
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Five free daily ski passes in the winter
- Two free day passes in the summer
These can be used on consecutive days.
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.