Winter fun in Glaris
Elm, in Glaris, is where the famous Vreni Schneider lives and learned to ski. Other well-known ski champions also originate from there, such as the Grünenfelder siblings.
This resort has plenty to offer and is very popular with families. You’ll find wonderful freeride slopes, a large area with magic carpets for beginners, and a 4 km-long custom-built toboggan run for some exhilarating fun!
The Sportbahnen Elm staff pride themselves on providing a warm, friendly welcome and excellent service, wherever you go. With 40 km of approved slopes, Elm is very small compared to Verbier, but, as we know, small is beautiful!
ANNUAL PASS VERBIER 4VALLÉES
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Unlimited free day passes
These can be used on consecutive days.
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.
Show all photos