This very popular, easy walk takes you along a wide path, from Les Ruinettes to La Chaux. Along the way, you can admire both the sculptures in the 3-D park and the panoramic view of the Combins massif.
The park, situated at 2,300 m, features an exhibition by international artists who are invited to Verbier every two years. Accessible throughout the year, this sculpture park brings art, ecology and nature together. Everyone can enjoy their own individual experience in this open-air museum.
For more information about the Verbier 3-D Foundation, click on this link.
You can reach La Chaux by cable car and return to Les Ruinettes on foot, or go there and back on foot if you leave from the upper cable car station.
- Starting point: La Chaux (2,265 m)
- Highest point: Les Ruinettes (2,270 m)
- Route type: point-to-point
- Geeignet für: Familien mit kleinen Kindern/mit Kinderwagen, Menschen jeden Alters
- Suitable for: families with young children/with strollers, people of all ages
- Height difference: less than 10 m
- Distance: 2.5 km