The milky way on skis
Montgenèvre is the oldest winter sports resort in France, founded in 1907 for the first international ski competition. Situated on the French-Italian border, it benefits from excellent snow conditions and a sunny climate.
This international resort is part of the Via Lattea (which means “Milky Way” in Italian) and is the fifth largest in the world, in terms of the length of the slopes.
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass you can enjoy:
- Five free daily ski passes
These can be used on consecutive days.
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.