Fun with family and friends
Zoom down one of the longest toboggan runs in French-speaking Switzerland!
Located in the La Tzoumaz – Savoleyres sector, with a 700 m vertical descent, it promises superb views of the Rhone valley and the northern peaks of the Alps. Spend some memorable time with friends or family and have a whale of a time together!
The slope ends at Les Etablons, where a shuttle bus will bring you safely back to the cable car station in La Tzoumaz. Sledges can be hired in the resort or at the top station at Savoleyres.
Dress warmly, grab a helmet and off you go!
In case of accident, call the rescue service.
Please note that the toboggan run does not open until 10:00 am and is subjected to weather conditions. Always check our live information page to see if the toboggan run is open!
- Time of last ascent from Verbier for the toboggan run: 3.30pm
- Time of last ascent from La Tzoumaz for the toboggan run: 4pm
- Time of last ascent from La Tzoumaz to return to Verbier: 4.45pm
To ensure your safety and enjoyment, please respect the following rules.
Check the obligatory equipment list
- Respect others on the slope, including skiers on the mixed stretches.
- Adapt your speed and conduct according to your level of skill and the conditions on the slope (snow, weather, how busy it is, etc.).
- Control your direction.
- Stay at an appropriate distance when overtaking.
- Check that the slope is free before setting off.
- Stop at the edge of the slope.
- Respect the signs and markings.
- In the event of an accident, provide assistance and call the rescue service (see number above).
- If you’re involved in an accident or witness one, provide your personal details.
- Children under 8 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Sledge straps are obligatory.
There are two tobogganing possibilities in the ski area:
- Piste des Esserts (beginners)
- Savoleyres - La Tzoumaz piste (intermediate-advanced)
Apart from these two slopes, there is no possibility of practising this activity on the ski area!
This rule also applies when the pistes are closed (evenings, bad conditions, etc.).