Fun with family and friends
Zoom down one of the longest toboggan runs in French-speaking Switzerland!
Located in the La Tzoumaz – Savoleyres sector, with a 700 m vertical descent, it promises superb views of the Rhone valley and the northern peaks of the Alps. Spend some memorable time with friends or family and have a whale of a time together!
The slope ends at Les Etablons, where a shuttle bus will bring you safely back to the cable car station in La Tzoumaz. Sledges can be hired in the resort or at the top station at Savoleyres. Don’t forget to check that the run is open!
Dress warmly, grab a helmet and off you go!
In case of accident, call the rescue service.
To ensure your safety and enjoyment, please respect the following rules:
- Respect others on the slope, including skiers on the mixed stretches.
- Adapt your speed and conduct according to your level of skill and the conditions on the slope (snow, weather, how busy it is, etc.).
- Control your direction.
- Stay at an appropriate distance when overtaking.
- Check that the slope is free before setting off.
- Stop at the edge of the slope.
- Respect the signs and markings.
- In the event of an accident, provide assistance and call the rescue service (see number below).
- If you’re involved in an accident or witness one, provide your personal details.
- Children under 8 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Sledge straps are obligatory.