We are delighted to announce that the Verbier ski area will open its doors from Friday, 10 November!
The last few weeks of snow have decked our mountains out in white, heralding the start of the winter season. We’ve now had more than a metre of snow at Lac des Vaux, which means conditions at the start of the season should be outstanding!
The Lac des Vaux and Les Attelas - Ruinettes slopes are ready to welcome snowsports fans with excellent conditions on the slopes. Our teams have been busy preparing the pistes so that you can take to the snow in the best possible conditions.
To celebrate the start of the winter season, we are pleased to offer a coffee and croissant to the first skiers arriving on opening day, this Friday, 10 November.
If you don’t have an annual Verbier 4Vallées pass, you can still enjoy 20% off a 1-day Verbier ski pass. Everything’s in place for a great start to the season!
Friday, November 10:
- Le Châble - Verbier gondola (the line is currently undergoing maintenance work and will enter continuous service again from Saturday, 11 November). For this reason, there are several options for getting to Verbier on November 10: drive to Verbier and park in the different Verbier parking lots. The other option is to park at the Curala parking lot in Le Châble, then take a bus to the ski resort. See timetables here.
- Médran 2 gondola from 8.45am to 4.15pm
- Lac des Vaux 1 ski lift from 9am to 4.15pm
- Funispace from 8.50am to 4pm
Saturdays and Sundays in November:
- Le Châble - Verbier gondola from 5.15am to 11.50pm
- Médran 4 gondola (Barnes Line) 8.45am to 4pm
- Funispace from 8.50am to 4.15pm
- Lac des Vaux ski lift 1 from 9am to 4pm
- Attelas chairlift from 9am to 4.15pm
The resort will open every weekend in November and is scheduled to open daily from 2 December.