A dream team in Graubunden
Arosa-Lenzerheid is the biggest ski area in Graubünden (1 ski area, 2 valleys and 3 versants). A snow and sun paradise, it has 43 lifts, 225 km of marked slopes (snow guaranteed) and 50 km of off-piste routes, making it a favourite destination for freeriders, who can enjoy fabulous descents in powdery snow.
With wide, groomed slopes for beginners and steep runs for the more experienced, Arosa has plenty of variety for skiers. Snowboarders can enjoy the funpark and the halfpipe in the Tschuggen sector.
With the Verbier 4Vallées annual pass, you can enjoy:
- 50% off 1 to 7-days ski passes
These passes can be used on consecutive days.
How to use your vouchers:
- Log in and access your digital vouchers booklet.
- Select the voucher you’d like to use
- Show the QR code or manual code (which you can print out) to the staff at the sales desk.
- Present your personal pass.