Thanks to the snowfall at the end of October, we were able to open the first slopes during the weekends in November. Good news: from this Saturday, December 4, our ski area will be open to the public every day.
Below are the opening times of the ski lifts and pistes which will be open during the week between 04 and 10 December :
- Le Châble - Verbier gondola from 08:40 to 7:30 p.m.
- Verbier - Les Ruinettes gondola from 08:45 to 4:15 p.m.
- Mayentzet chairlift from 08:45 to 4:15p.m.
- Funispace from 08:50 to 4:15 p.m.
- Lac 1 chairlift from 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Attelas chairlift from 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Chaux Express from 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- The blue and red slopes of Lac des Vaux
- Red slope of Attelas (to Ruinettes)
- Blue slope of La Chaux
- La Tzoumaz-Savoleyres gondola (only on 04 and 05 December for the connection) from 08:45 to 16:15
- Verbier-Savoleyres gondola (only on 04 and 05 December for the connection) from 08:45 to 16:15
- North chairlift (only on 04 and 05 December)
- Red Piste du Coeur Supérieur
The Médran (Verbier) and Le Châble points of sale are open every day and those of Savoleyres and La Tzoumaz only during the weekends.
Peckish? Don't hesitate to stop at one of the open restaurants:
- Medran Cafe
- Chalet Carlsberg
- The Olympique
- Mouton Noir
- Ice cube
- The Dahu
- Self servive Savoleyres
Daily price Verbier
|CHF 77.-||CHF 65.-||CHF 39.-|
Daily price Tzoumaz
|CHF 54.-||CHF 46.-||CHF 27.-|
Given the current health situation, Téléverbier is committed to welcoming skiers in the best possible conditions. Masks must be worn in cable cars and in indoor environments, such as the sales points in Médran and La Tzoumaz. The rules currently in force in restaurants also apply to restaurants on the slopes. We also thank you for respecting the hygiene measures recommended by the FOPH.