At Téléverbier, we take apprenticeship to heart. This is why we welcome young people in training so that they can acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for their future careers.
We are committed to providing quality supervision to young people and to supporting them in the completion of their training.
This year, we are proud to present the apprentices who have obtained their Federal Certificate of Competence (CFC) in various fields. Congratulations to them!
- Thomas Gross, Commercial employee
- Mathias Hofmann, Mechatronics technician
- Axel Tornay, Metal constructor
- Adrien d'Agostini, Industrial designer
- Nathanaël Gabioud, Automobile maintenance mechanic
- Théo Pitteloud, Mechatronics technician