The long-awaited moment is here. In recent days, the summits of Verbier 4Vallées have become covered in snow, creating a wintry white setting!
Thanks to the snowfall in the last few weeks and the snow cover generated mechanically, we are pleased to announce the start of the 2022/2023 winter season!
From this weekend onwards, the Chaux Express and Chaux 2 facilities are also open, as well as the ski run to Médran! Come and make your first tracks of the winter.
You will find below the opening times of the ski lifts and the pistes which will be open from Friday:
- Le Châble- Verbier cable car from 5.15am to 11.50pm
- Barnes Line (Médran 4) from 8.45am to 4.15pm
- Funispace from 8.50am to 4pm
- The Lac des Vaux 1 ski lift and the Lac des Vaux ski slope from 9am to 4pm
- The Lac des Vaux 2 skilift and slope from 9am to 4pm
- The Attelas (Blunt) chairlift from 9am to 4.15pm
- The Chaux-Express Telemixte from 9am to 4.15pm
- The Chaux 2 chairlift from 9.15am to 4.15pm
Daily opening is planned from 3 December.
The Médran (Verbier) and Le Châble ticket offices are open from Monday to Sunday. Find all information on opening and times below.