The long-awaited moment is here. In recent days, the summits of Verbier 4Vallées have become covered in snow, creating a wintry white setting!
Thanks to the snowfall in the last few weeks and the snow cover generated mechanically, we are pleased to announce the start of the 2022/2023 winter season!
We hope your skis are to hand! The Lac des Vaux piste opened on November 11th. And this weekend it's the turn of the Lac des Vaux 2 and Attelas (Blunt) chairlifts! Come and make your first tracks of the winter.
For those who do not have their annual Verbier 4Vallées subscription, take advantage of a 20% reduction on your 1-day ski pass for Verbier.
Ticket prices in November 2022:
|Adult||Yound adult||Child||Kids||Seniors 2|
|CHF 64.-||CHF 54.-||CHF 32.-||CHF 0.-||CHF 0.-|
You will find below the opening times of the ski lifts and the pistes which will be open from Friday:
- Le Châble- Verbier cable car from 5.15am to 11.50pm
- Barnes Line (Médran 4) from 8.45am to 4.15pm
- Funispace from 8.50am to 4pm
- The Lac des Vaux 1 ski lift and the Lac des Vaux ski slope from 9am to 4pm
- The Lac des Vaux 2 skilift and slope from 9am to 4pm
- The Attelas (Blunt) chairlift from 9am to 4.15pm
For the rest of November, the ski area will be open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Daily opening is planned from 3 December.
The Médran (Verbier) and Le Châble ticket offices are open from Monday to Sunday. Find all information on opening and times below.